Speed up your success in Network Marketing and cure your frustration!
Over the years I have been in this industry I have seen many people walk away from their potential success in Network Marketing simply because of the frustration level they were experiencing with the growth of their business.
If frustration is something you are feeling right now I am going to ask youto spend just a few minutes thinking about it just a little bit differently, okay?
Let’s start by looking at what the word frustration means according to the Oxford dictionary:
Prevent (a plan or attempted action) from progressing, succeeding or being fulfilled
So what if you looked at the word and the feeling of frustration not as an indicator of failure but merely as an indicator that you just need to modify or change what you are doing, or remove the prevention.
What I mean by this is, let’s say you are “frustrated” that you are not recruiting enough people in your business.
Just take the time to stand back and observe exactly what is going on here. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- What is the main reason I am not recruiting people into my Network Marketing business?
- What am I willing to do about the things I can control?
Let’s deal with the first question: – What is the main reason I am not recruiting people into my Network Marketing business?
It could be something like, people just say no to me! Then there are a couple of things you can do.
- The very first thing you must do is ask yourself what you believe and expect to happen, because you will get what you believe and expect!
- Secondly get with your upline leader and go through your approach with them ask them to listen to how you approach people and get their advice on any changes you need to make
- Listen to people like Dani Johnson or Todd Falcone and really develop your skills
It could also be that you are simply not taking enough action to get in front of people so if that’s the case ask yourself these questions:
- What is that I feel holds me back from taking action? If your answer is I am scared people are going to say no! You must let go of the outcome, because if you were working in a traditional business let’s say a restaurant and you approached a table of people after they finished their main course and asked if anyone would like dessert and they all said “no thanks” would you quit your job believing you were no good at it? Of course not the people just didn’t want dessert or maybe they don’t eat dessert, it isn’t a personal rejection it’s not that people are saying no to you they are just saying no to the offer and because you weren’t attached to the outcome it had no effect on you. That is really the mind set you need to be a success in Network Marketing
- If it is because you feel like you don’t know enough to be a success in Network Marketing, I recommend you get with your upline leader and ask them to help you with doing three way calls and at the same time make sure you put some study time into your business, it really isn’t that difficult if you do it bit by bit. One of the great joys of this business is that you can learn so easily and quickly on the job
- I find this the biggest source of “Frustration” in most people: I don’t know how and where to find the right people? To create the success in Network Marketing that you want you really must have a plan for marketing your business to large numbers of people so once again get with your upline leader or someone you feel you can connect with who is already marketing to large numbers of people and finding the right ones, and mentor with them.
- This second question is a really, really, important one: What am I willing to do about the things I can control? Again you must step back and be totally honest with yourself, are you really willing to do what you need to do? If the answer is yes then do it? Find a mentor and stay on your path to success in Network Marketing.
- If the answer is no, I recommend you find something you love to do and do that because one thing I know for sure to be really successful in anything you must be willing to do things in a certain way.
Frustration is only and indicator that you need to modify or change an action you are taking, so the next time you are feeling “frustrated” instead of complaining about it step back and ask yourself some questions that will show exactly why you are feeling “frustrated” then do what you need to do or learn what you need to learn and let go of “frustration” once and for all.
Yours in Success